Tuesday, November 10, 2009

monday, november 9

zumba.

Even the name is fun. Zumba. Have you heard of this? It's a new(er) class at the gym and the videos are for sale on infomercials. I'm telling you, this class rocked! Margaret and I went to it on Sunday night and had an absolute blast (making fools of ourselves) and working up one heck of a sweat!

Zumba is held in a darkened room with rotating color lights going on...feels like you're at a club, but instead of looking your cutest with a cocktail in hand, you're dressed to sweat with a water bottle in hand. The music is great and it's cardio dancing, mostly of the latin variety. We did a bit of salsa, merenge etc. and let me tell ya, I was feelin' it all over the next day. So fun! Try it if your gym is offering it as a class these days!

No comments: