a&c
So, I've made some new (non-university related) friends in the area and they are wonderful! I very much value their company and friendship. A&C are a wonderful couple, originally from this area and are one of those couples that never makes you feel like the 3rd wheel. A and I are like peas from the same pod and it's hard to believe we've only known each other for less than a year. It definitely feels like we've been in one anothers lives for much longer than that. They have the "furry child" that I
C is a firefighter and works 24-48 hour shifts quite regularly. While I love having him around and spending time with both of them, his shifts do lend themselves to quite a bit of girl time with A which is always nice, and quite rare with my married friends. I love their families and they've kind of adopted me (and my brother) into their family for Thanksgiving this year!
I decided to blog about them since we went to a wine-tasting brunch on Sunday morning. Food and the company were great... and mimosas after a long weekend? A brilliant idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment