Tuesday, November 10, 2009

saturday, november 7

serial flirting?

It's happened before, and I'm sure it will happen again... there are times when we (err, I) perhaps misinterpret over-friendliness for flirting or perhaps maybe there are just people in the world who are, in fact, serial flirters. Example number 452: So, there is a gentleman that attends this conference and I met him last year or the year before, I don't really remember. We always exchange pleasantries and get along well.

This year, things were different though, we ended up spending quite a bit more time together and getting to know a bit more about the other person. He was, in my book, definitely flirtatious and I'm not gonna lie, so was I. Well, the final session rolls around and I said something to him about the musician that was standing in front of us and suggested (jokingly) that he trim his beard like the musicians' was. This guy leaned in and said "yea, I don't think my fiance' would go for that." Your what? A mere MENTION of a fiance' at some point during the past four days would have been, I don't know, helpful?

1 comment:

Bo said...

ewww...jerk!