Hello from Hong Kong!
Hope you are all doing well. We arrived here safe and sound this morning and I've been out exploring the city all day. It's about 12:40 AM here and I'm back on the ship for a good night of sleep and then I'm back at it tomorrow. I'll be sleeping on the ship each night I'm here to save some money, hopefully it will be much more low-key than it was in Japan.
On Saturday, Tim, one of the other RD's, and I are heading to mainland China by train. I'm going to do my first SAS trip on Sunday... so things should be pretty good for the next few days. I've been journaling about Japan and will post about that before I tell you too much about Hong Kong! But I will let you know that I love them both and if you ever want to travel to either - I'll go with you in a heart beat.
1 comment:
So glad you arrived safe and sound! I was beginning to wonder....escaping a typhoon and all.
Can't wait to hear about Japan and China :)
Love, Mom
Post a Comment