
land ho! We saw land today from the bridge! First time in 9 days.

I still can't get over how BLUE the ocean actually is!

One of my favorite sunset photos.

This is Brian enjoying one of the sunsets and a good book.

Curious where I am? Here you go...straight from the bridge. This was at about 11:00 today.
3 comments:
Your mom shared your blog with us teachers at CCS--have a wonderful time. It all looks way too fun--and you actually get credit??!! That is so cool!
Enjoy!!
Amy--fellow teacher of your mom's
Kate,
Wow this is very cool. I am slightly jealous that you get to have all this fun. The pictures are great as well as your wonderful commentary. I'll keep with your adventure.Sail on.
Cathy
Kate I am enjoying your blog and am keeping you in my prayers. I am really exctied for you. Enjoy
Carol Dutoi
Post a Comment